[nc-imptransfer]

[nc-imp] Draft 3 of Transfers Implementation Report - without changes marked

  • To: <nc-imp@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [nc-imp] Draft 3 of Transfers Implementation Report - without changes marked
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@melbourneit.com.au>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:21:14 +1100
  • Sender: owner-nc-imp@dnso.org
  • thread-index: AcLDifl/KXZQaS5zEde9jwCgyY9Gsg==

Hello All,

Here is the same document without changes marked (change tracking is still there so you can switch it on if you wish).  Should be easier to read on screen and to print.

Note I will not be reading email for the next 5 days.  It is summer in Australia and I am off to the beach!

I will catch up with you all in the next teleconference to finalise the report.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin

Draft Transfers Implementation Report v3.0.doc