[nc-imptransfer]

[nc-imp] Draft Transfers Implementation Report

Hello ALl,

Here is the first draft of the Transfers Implementation Report.  The format with some simplification is based on the format used by Chuck Gomes in his postings.  I have included the full text of each recommendation in Table 2, along with comments/additional text etc.

I have mainly focussed on getting the format right for this first iteration.
I will go through the past few days of postings and read the minutes from the last teleconference to update this draft prior to the teleconference later this week, to ensure I capture all the good material posted so far.

It is alot of work to just get all the material together!

Regards,
Bruce

Draft Transfers Implementation Report v1.0.doc