[nc-imptransfer]

[nc-imptransfer] Feasbility Analysis: Tucows Inc.

Folks,

Please find attached a feasability analysis of the recommendations of
the task force as prepared by Tucows customer service group. I apologize
in advance for the proprietary format, but I promise I will make up for
it by providing extra detailed answers to any questions that may arise
from your review of this doc. ;)

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/blog

tcow-imp-analysis-v0r0d0-011003.doc