[nc-imptransfer]

RE: [nc-imptransfer] Proposed Criteria

We might also need to consider the issue of national regulation, which
wrongfully or rightly may be an obstacle to implementation of the
recommendations.

Currently a few registrars are 'hiding' behind local consumer protection
regulation, thereby in effect blocking all transfers away.
Incidentally, the practice is breaking even more 'serious' national (and
often EU-wide) regulation on consumer choice and free competition.

/n