[nc-imptransfer]

[nc-imp] Fwd: Change of Registrar - Request to Change Not Confirmed/Denied

Dear Sirs,

As you make all things possible to prevent the transfer of the domain name
wonderchanvre.com from NEtwork Solution to Gandi, please take note i ve
asked the Icann to interfere

If you would kindly send me a transfer confirmation request i could confirm,
then thinks would be much easier.

Hope we ll find a way to solve all this very quickly.

Best regards
Cyril Esnault

Sun, 5 Jan 2003 10:14:00 -0500 (EST)

http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp