[nc-imptransfer]

RE: [nc-imptransfer] Proposed Criteria

> We might also need to consider the issue of national
> regulation, which wrongfully or rightly may be an obstacle to
> implementation of the recommendations.

Agreed - this would/should be picked up by criteria 1 - and raised by
those that are impacted by it during the call for analysis.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow