[nc-idn]

[nc-idn] Mpeg3 Recording of today Telecon call for IDN item on the NC agenda

Colleagues,

Thank you to all attendees to the call, and especially to
Marc Blanchet from IETF IDN WG, to Pat Kane from VeriSign,
to Tin Wee Tan from MINC, and to Masanobu Katoh from the ICANN Board.

My humbles apology for local time mistake in Asian's locations
(the UTC+N+KDST was correct, but not the result of calculations, alas).

The Mpeg3 URL below has been now added in the agenda to keep things
together:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20011203.NCIDN-agenda.html

The minutes will follow soon.

Elisabeth Porteneuve