[nc-idn]

Re: [nc-idn] IDN Chair

Philip & YJ,
    I had started the nominations process and had hoped to close
shortly after Montevideo, but then we all got distracted by the WTC
disaster.  I propose that we announce a new deadline, say 14 October.
 Meanwhile I will check whether Grant and Elisabeth are willing to
stand for election.  How does that sound?

Greg