[nc-idn]

[nc-idn] IDN TF Update

IDN TF members,

This is for upcoming October NC teleconference IDN TF
update where this TF needs to update new Chair for this
TF according to proposed Agenda 5. Before we go further,
let me summarize little progress IDN TF has made.

Before Stokholm
------------------------
May 28, Monday:
Status Report was circulated among then IDN Interim
Committee members. It was recognized by then IDN
Interim Committee members and reported during Stokholm
NC meeting. During NC meeting, this committee was
recognized as IDN Task Force chaired by YJ Park with
its suggested Terms of Reference below.

After Stockholm

"YJ Park (MINC)" <yjpark@minc.org>
"Oscar A. Robles Garay" <orobles@nic.mx>
"Greg Ruth" <greg_ruth@yahoo.com>
"Richard Tindal" <Richard.Tindal@neulevel.biz>

During Montevideo
No report on IDN TF was requested and therefore, there
was no report during DNSO meeting in Montevideo.

As of October 2, Tue:
gTLD constituency member changed from Richard Tindal
to Richard Lindsay. "Danny Younger" from GA added. No
member from registrar constituency yet as far as I know.

YJ