[nc-deletes]

Re: [nc-deletes] Follow-up on implementation committee

Jordyn,

I'm no longer a member of the Business Users' Constituency. I'm happy to
continuing serving on the committee to see our work through to the end, but
in fairness to the BC, they may wish to consider appointing a new member.
(Thursday wouldn't work for me anyway.) I've copied Marilyn on this who can
instruct you on the BC's new appointment.

       Bret