[nc-deletes]

Re: [nc-deletes] Deletes Implementation Committee report

Bruce, Jordyn,

do you think you can send it to me in a non proprietory format?

LaTeX, LyX or PDF?

el
--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse  \   *    /        Managing Member, NA-NiC (cc)
<el@lisse.NA> el108    /       | NA-NiC is the the .NA ccTLD Registry