[nc-deletes]

Re: Re: [ga] Re: [centr-ga] Re: [nc-deletes] FW: [council] Concerns Regarding Report of DeletesTask Force

I am only a simple Obstetrician and Gyaecologist, but it appears to me
that we actually don't know what a domain name is (legally).

Fascinating...

el
--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse  \   *    /        Managing Member, NA-NiC (cc)
<el@lisse.NA> el108    /       | NA-NiC is the the .NA ccTLD Registry