[nc-deletes]

Re: [nc-deletes] FW: [council] Concerns Regarding Report of DeletesTask Force

I can not really make either, I am extremely busy at the hospital at
the moment, Malaria season and all.

In any case, it doesn't matter, since I am totally against this
(Trouton) procedure.

We were to deliver a report, which we have done. It is now for Council
to consider it, amend it, clarifiy it where needed, reject it or send
it to the Board. The Board then can do whatever they want with it, as
they usually do, anyway.

This is growing into a real farce, actually.

el
--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse  \   *    /        Managing Member, NA-NiC (cc)
<el@lisse.NA> el108    /       | NA-NiC is the the .NA ccTLD Registry