From: Jordyn Buchanan [mailto:jordyn.buchanan@registrypro.com]
Sent: 21 March 2003 15:09
To: Jane Mutimear; Adam Peake; nc-deletes@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [nc-deletes] Time to Vote

Right.  If people are comfortable with voting on something without a full new report, I propose the following minor amendment to the report to make this clear.  Alter 3.1.6 to read:

3.1.6 Registrars should provide, both at the time of registration and in a conspicuous place on their website, the current fee charged for the recovery of a domain name during the Redemption Grace Period.

(note I've inserted the word "current").

Jordyn