Issue 1 in order to describe the new requirement about RGP pricing.
3) Added commentary about the registrars desire for auto-renew to be
moved to the end of the 45 day grace period to the discussion of Issue
#3.
4) Modified the voting section.

Please let me know if you see any problems with the new draft, so we
can get them incorporated immediately.  If not, hopefully we can vote
and get this published right away.

Thanks everyone for all your time and energy getting us this far,

Jordyn

Deletes Draft Final Report.doc

Deletes Draft Final Report.doc

Deletes Draft Final Report.pdf