[nc-deletes]

[nc-deletes] Re: Where are you?

I was unable to attend.   My only issue was handling expressly
registrant-requested domain name deletions, which if properly made, should be
processed with dispatch, and which should address some issues raised in the
comments.  I can envision circumstances where a registrant may legitimately
want, and should expect, a domain name to be deleted promptly in response to
an express request (for those registrars which permit registrant-requested
deletions - not all of the registrars provide this as an option).  My
response to other issues raised in the comments is reflected in prior
messages sent to the comments address and on the deletes email list.

John