[nc-deletes]

[nc-deletes] Revised report

Hi all:

I've done a lot of editorial work on the report today, and even though
it's still not quite ready for prime time, I wanted to circulate this
draft so that people can react to the changes before I send out a draft
that I'm hoping will be in good enough shape for us to publish tomorrow.

Please send impact statements if you haven't already.  Please indicate
a preference for Wednesday or Thursday for our next call.

Jordyn

Deletes Draft Report 030127.doc

Deletes Draft Report 030127.doc