   Subject: [nc-deletes] Tomorrow's call
   From: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jordyn.buchanan@Registrypro.com>
   Date: Sun, January 26, 2003 6:46 pm
   To: nc-deletes@dnso.org

   I don't think we've made enough progress on the report to justify a
   call tomorrow.  (Thanks, Tim, for your contributions!)

   Let's push the call off until later in the week.  If people can spend
   some time tomorrow morning putting together their impact statements
   (and any other commitments for the report), then we can try to get
   this  report published this week.

   Thanks,

   Jordyn