From: owner-nc-deletes@dnso.org [mailto:owner-nc-deletes@dnso.org]On Behalf Of Jane Mutimear
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 3:36 PM
To: 'Jordyn A. Buchanan'; Bret Fausett
Cc: nc-deletes@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [nc-deletes] two additional issues

In relation to (2) there is a difference between buying one year and getting another year free and buying one year and the registrar paying for another year unbeknownst to the registrant.  The former I have no problem with.  The latter is more problematic and I agree with Jordyn that this should be covered.

Jane

(PS my UDRP points and impact statement are going to be late - sorry.  I will try to get them both to you on Monday).