[nc-deletes]

Re: [nc-deletes] Revised draft recommendations

Hi John:

I did, actually, and thank you for the feedback.  Tim has proposed some
additional revisions to the policy that are in line with some of your
suggestions from the last call.  I'm hoping to get these incorporated and
the final bits of text from both Bret and Tim into a draft report that I can
send out to everyone before our next call.

Jordyn