[nc-deletes]

[nc-deletes] IPC statement on deletes

Title: IPC statement on deletes

Dear All

I have consulted with the IPC and received feedback.  I have drafted the attached position paper which I believe reflects the consensus view of the IPC, although the constituency has not had very long to consider the resulting statement.  In the event that I receive significant further comments from my constituency on the attached statement, which would bring into question my belief that this is a consensus view, I will let you know.

Regards and have a good weekend.

Jane

<<Intellectual Property Constituency Position Statement on Deletes Issue Paper.doc>>

BIRD & BIRD
The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged.
Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Further, we make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to verify that this email and any attachments are free of viruses as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail.
Please refer to http://www.twobirds.com/fsma.cfm for our regulatory position under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 of the United Kingdom.
A full list of partners is available on request.
Details of our offices are available from http://www.twobirds.com

http://www.star.net.uk

Intellectual Property Constituency Position Statement on Deletes Issue Paper.doc