[nc-deletes]

Re: [nc-deletes] Minutes - Conference Call, November 15

I think we are indeed running a bit far afield here and it seems hasty to
decide whether or not a solution is problematic before we see Jane's
proposal.

John:  I certainly see your point and I think it's important that we don't
invent new requirements for registrants, registrars or registries in order
to make life a little more convenient for someone else.  Having said that, I
can also understand why a challenger wouldn't want a name to be deleted (and
potentially be reallocated) in the middle of a dispute, for whatever reason.
If there's a way to meet both of these needs simultaneously, I'm willing to
hear that proposal.

Jordyn