[nc-deletes]

Re: [nc-deletes] Minutes - Conference Call, November 15

At 5:54 PM -0500 11/15/02, Jordyn A. Buchanan wrote:
>DELETES TASK FORCE, CONFERENCE CALL NOTES
>November 15, 2002   14:00 UTC

Item III.
I think it would be helpful if the names council were formally told
of the problem with chartering the task force to use the new PDP when
no staff support is available. They may have unrealistic expectations
of the PDP and us as a result so should be informed the TOR has
problems.  Better now than later.

Item V.
Just like to note my thanks to Jordyn. Had I still been on the call I
would have agreed with Jordyn continuing to act as chair.

---

I've got to go to Bangkok for 2 of days over the weekend.  Unexpected
travel, leave 22nd, return 25th, both "action" days for the task
force.  I will try to make the call Monday, and get some kind of
comment from the NCC.

And my apologies that you have all been spammed as a result of some
mail I sent the the non-commercial constituency.

Thanks,

Adam