[nc-deletes]

Re: [nc-deletes] Conference Call Details

Cool,

and if this can be taped and put somewhere to be listened to, I'm
quite ok. As I said, Namibia is a developing country :-)-O

If I have sufficient advance notice I can make better arranements for
availability ad we can try this PC to telephone system.

greetings, el