[nc-deletes]

Re: [nc-deletes] Kicking things off...

Based on the feedback so far, it looks like the best time for our call is
going to be Friday at 14:00 GMT.

Now that we have that settled, I wonder if there is anyone who might be
willing to volunteer conference call facilities?  I can probably offer
something up in the future, but unfortunately the lead time required may
make it tough for this week.  If anyone can generously provide something for
this Friday's call, you'll have my gratitude.

Jordyn