From: Jordyn A. Buchanan [mailto:jordyn.buchanan@Registrypro.com]
Sent: 12 November 2002 20:44
To: nc-deletes@dnso.org
Cc: Cade,Marilyn S - LGA; harris@cabase.org.ar
Subject: Re: [nc-deletes] Kicking things off...

Okay, my apologies to everyone for not being very good at the whole time conversion thing, but I've actually done my math wrong with my proposed times and overlapped my Thursday proposal with the Names Council call.

Let's revise the proposed times to 16:00 GMT on Thursday (11:00 EST and 09:00 in Phoenix, but unfortunately Friday at 01:00 in Tokyo) or 14:00 GMT on Friday (9:00 EST, 7:00 in Phoenix, and 23:00 in Tokyo).

Jordyn