Subject: [nc-corp] web site migration and contracts

From: "DNSO SECRETARIAT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 18:56:40 +0200

Dear All, 
 
In response to some of  Marilyn's and  Ken's questions.
 
I am at present in Marina del Rey being trained for the new website and
assisting with the website migration.  AFNIC has delivered all the files
and the transition is due to be completed at the end of July.  A message
will go out to the lists today that the website change over will take
place tomorrow and that there may be disruptions on the mailing lists
for a short period.

The contract for the GNSO secretariat is under way. I have given a job
description, based on the original one drawn up at the time I started
the DNSO secretariat in 2001, to Patrick Sharry a consultant who is
interviewing all the staff in the Marina del Rey office this week.  I am
confident that there will be no problems.

With kind regards
Glen