Subject: [nc-corp] INVOICE FOR DNSO COUNCIL MEETING IN AMSTERDAM

From: "Cochetti, Roger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:03:47 -0500

Attached you will find an invoice that we recently received for the cost of
the rental of a room for the DNSO Council meeting held in Amsterdam last
December.  The amount is for 1,343 Euro's, which amounts to roughly $1,442.
Since the invoice is Euro-denominated, I ask that you approve an expense of
the dollar-equivalent of 1343 Euros on the day payment is made, but not to
exceed $1,500.
 
Please indicate that you approve, do not approve or abstain on this payment.
 
Thanks,

Roger Cochetti, Chair 
GNSO Council Budget Committee

---

From: "Harold J. Feld" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:13:47 -0500

Approve.

Cochetti, Roger wrote:

> Attached you will find an invoice that we recently received for the cost 
> of the rental of a room for the DNSO Council meeting held in Amsterdam 
> last December.  The amount is for 1,343 Euro's, which amounts to roughly 
> $1,442.  Since the invoice is Euro-denominated, I ask that you approve 
> an expense of the dollar-equivalent of 1343 Euros on the day payment is 
> made, but not to exceed $1,500.
> 
>  
>