Subject: [nc-corp] MCI CHARGES INCURRED BY ICANN IN DEC 2002

From: "Roger J. Cochetti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 13:03:29 -0400

Attached you will find a copy of a report from ICANN 
management in which they describe an MCI charge for $316.96 
that was incurred by ICANN for charges associated with the 
DNSO Names Council teleconference that took place in 
Amsterdam in November 2002.

Please indicate that you approve, do not approve or abstain 
on the re-imbursement of these funds to ICANN management.

Thanks,

Roger Cochetti
Chair
GNSO Budget Committee   
Roger J. Cochetti
TEL 301-654-2923
FAX 301-654-7262
[email-masked]

Subject: Wcom/MCI bill for the Amsterdam meeting
From: "DNSO SECRETARIAT" <[email-masked]>
To: "Cochetti Roger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 23:15:17 +0200

Dear Roger,

 I am attaching the Wcom/MCI bill for the last DNSO Names Council meeting in
Amsterdam, 14 December 2002 for the Budget committee's consideration.
>From checking, it appears to be a correct.

Thank you very much,
Glen
GNSO Secretariat