Subject: [nc-corp] INVOICES FROM FISAT AND AFNIC

From: "Roger J. Cochetti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:04:33 -0400

Attached you will find copies of three invoices from FISAT 
and one from AFNIC.  The AFNIC invoice is for routine 
monthly charges of $1,800.

FISAT's first invoice is for $4,500, the new monthly charges 
for Glen's services.  The second is for $673.15, the cost of 
air travel for Glen to the ICANN meetings in Montreal and the 
third is for $646.24, which would re-imburse FISAT for 
Internet access and telephone expenses.

Please indicate that you approve, do not approve, or abstain 
on the payment of these four invoices.

Thanks,

Roger Cochetti
Chair
GNSO Budget Committee 
Roger J. Cochetti
TEL 301-654-2923
FAX 301-654-7262
[email-masked]

Subject: May 2003 - Routine Invoices for Glen de Saint Gery and AFNIC services to the GNSO
From: "Elisabeth Porteneuve (wanadoo)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Elisabeth Porteneuve" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Glen de Sain Gery" <[email-masked]>, "AFNIC - Elisabeth PORTENEUVE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 00:52:38 +0200

To: Roger Cochetti
GNSO Budget Committee Chair,

Paris, 3 June 2003

Dear Roger,

Pursuant to the Names Council agreement with Glen de Saint Gery and AFNIC,
the joint services to the DNSO, now GNSO, started to be provided in October
2001.

Please find attached invoices corresponding for May 2003.

Best regards,

Glen de Saint Gery
Elisabeth Porteneuve

PJ:
Y2003.May.GLEN-to-ICANN-invoice.doc
Y2003.May.GLEN-to-ICANN-TC-invoice.doc
Y2003.May.GLEN-to-ICANN-TR-invoice.doc
Y2003.May.AFNIC-to-ICANN-invoice.doc

---

From: Ken Stubbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:40:48 -0400

i approve for payment..

ken stubbs