Subject: RE: [nc-corp] ROUTINE INVOICES FOR FEBRUARY FROM AFNIC AND FISAT

From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:17:24 -0400

approve. Thanks, Roger, for continuing to fill in on this role. MC

-----Original Message-----
From: Cochetti, Roger [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 4:12 PM
To: NC Budget Committee Confidential (E-mail)
Subject: [nc-corp] ROUTINE INVOICES FOR FEBRUARY FROM AFNIC AND FISAT

Attached you will find two routine invoices from FISAT and one from AFNIC
that cover their services to the GNSO during February of 2003.  Because of
the absence of a Budget Committee Chair during March, these three invoices
were unintentionally not put before the Budget Committee until now.

Please indicate that you approve, do not approve or abstain on the payment
of these invoices by the GNSO. 

Roger Cochetti
Chair
GNSO Budget Committee

PS  Please note that if you are trying to reach me on GNSO Budget Committee
or any other non-VeriSign matter, it would be best to do so after May 2nd at
[email-masked]