Subject: [nc-corp] CHANGE IN STATUS

From: "Boggess, Jennifer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 18:41:12 -0400

I am writing let you know that I will be leaving my position with VeriSign
and that my successor is Tom Galvin, currently VeriSign's Vice-President for
Communications.  I will remain in my job and work in transition with Tom
until May, after which I plan to provide consulting services for VeriSign
and other clients.  Tom can be reached at [email-masked].
 
Although I will continue to be reach-able at [email-masked], I can also
be contacted at my personal e-mail address, [email-masked], or through my
Website, which is www.cochetti.us
 
Roger 

Roger Cochetti
Senior Vice President & Chief Policy Officer
VeriSign
[email-masked]
(202) 973-6600
 
<http://www.verisign.com/corporate/policy/>