Subject: [nc-corp] SIX MONTH 2003 BUDGET FOR GNSO

From: "Cochetti, Roger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:30:50 -0500

My apologies for getting back to you a bit late on this, but the numbers
are, I think, fairly straightforward based on the results of 2002 spending
and the decisions on the 2003 GNSO budget that were already made by the
Council in December.

First, the GNSO spending outline approved in December for the period
January-June 2003 is

AFNIC Fees			$10,800
FISAT Fees			$21,700
FISAT Expenses		$ 5,200
Council Teleconferences		$ 6,000
Council Meeting Expenses	$ 1,000

TOTAL				$44,700

Second, the Constituency fee structure that was approved as $4,950 for each
of the six Constituencies, which would raise $29,700.  

Third, the cash carry over from 2002 to 2003 we now know amounts to slightly
over $37,000.

These figures lead to a Miscellaneous allocation of $22,000.  SO the final
budget would be as shown above with the addition of a Miscellaneous line of
$22,000 and a total spending budget of $66,700.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments on this since I
would like to pass it along to the Council as soon as possible.   

Roger Cochetti
Chair
GNSO Budget Committee