Subject: [nc-corp] WORLDCOM INVOICE FOR SERVICES TO THE GNSO

From: "Cochetti, Roger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:40:51 -0400

Attached you will find an excerpt from a WorldCom statement to ICANN that
covers the costs of services for three teleconferences provided by WorldCom
for the DNSO Names Council meetings during October and November of 2002.
In order for ICANN management to transfer these funds from GNSO accounts to
ICANN accounts so they can be used to pay this invoice form WorldCom, the
Budget Committee must approve this invoice.

Please indicate that you approve, do not approve or abstain on this payment
of $683.35 to ICANN for their payment to WorldCom.  

Roger Cochetti
Chair
GNSO Budget Committee

---

From: Ken Stubbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 07:37:58 -0400

I approve

ken stubbs

---

From: "Antonio Harris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 11:58:11 -0300

Roger,

I approve.

Tony Harris