Subject: [nc-budget] PAYMENT OF $3415.65. TO ICANN FOR NAMES COUNCIL TELECONFERENCES

From: "Cochetti, Roger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 13:17:54 -0400

As you will see from Glen's attached explanation, ICANN management has
requested that we reimburse them for their expenditure of $3,415.65 for
Names Council teleconferences during May and June of this year.  The
expenses seem in order to me, and I ask that you indicate that you support,
do not support or abstain on this expenditure.

Thanks,

Roger Cochetti
Chair
Names Council Budget Committee

-----Original Message-----
From: DNSO Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 7:09 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Wcom teleconf invoices - April, May, June, 2002

Dear Roger and Philip,

The World Com invoice dated June 22 contains the following DNSO calls:

April 24 - 3716 minutes - $1104.66

May 2 - 2222 minutes - $660.52
May 14 - 2098 minutes - $623.68
May 29 - 1831 minutes - $457.75

June 6 - 1649 minutes - $412.25
June 17 - 2000 minutes - $578.96

The credit for Jan. has arrived and the DNSO portion of the credit is
$422.17.

The total owed to ICANN for May and June 2002 for teleconferences is:
$3415.65.

I have checked the dates and times and they are in order.

Would it be possible to have these supported by the Budget committee and the
Names Council so that ICANN can be paid.

Thank you very much
Glen