From: Cochetti, Roger [mailto:RCochetti@verisign.com]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 5:09 PM
To: NC Budget Committee Confidential (E-mail)
Subject: [nc-corp] DECEMBER 2002 INVOICES FROM FISAT AND AFNIC FOR YOUR
APPROVAL

Attached you will find three invoices from FISAT and one from AFNIC for
services provided to the DNSO and the GNSO during December 2002 for your
approval.  In addition to FISAT's routine monthly invoice, I am also
attaching a $615.60 invoice from FISAT for Glen's travel to Amsterdam for
the December ICANN/DNSO meeting and a $752.10 invoice for various
telecommunications expenses for Glen, including cell phone services in
Shanghai during the October DNSO meeting.

Please let me know if you approve, do not approve, or abstain on our payment
of these invoices.

Thanks,

Roger Cochetti
Chair