Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 1:45 PM
Subject: [nc-corp] FOUR INVOICES ND UPDATE ON GNSO BUDGET PREPARATION

Happy New Year and hope your holidays went well!

Attached you will find copies of four invoices for action by the Budget Committee.  The first two are routine, monthly invoices from FISAT and AFNIC, for November 2002 and the third and fourth are reimbursements for Glen for expenses incurred in Shanghai and for Internet access services.

Please indicate that you approve, do not approve or abstain on the payment of these invoices.

Thanks,

Roger

PS On a separate matter, just to give you an update on the 2003 GNSO budget exercise:  as soon as we have a final calculation of the un-obligated cash that will carry over from 2002 into 2003 for the GNSO, I will put together a proposed final GNSO budget based on the decision of the Names Council in Amsterdam.   Since the Council has already established our budgetary parameters and delegated the final development of the GNSO budget to the Budget Committee, I will ask for your approval of this budget fairly quickly so that we can get invoices out to Constituencies as soon as possible.  Let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Roger Cochetti
Chair
Names Council Budget Committee