[nc-corp]

[nc-corp] [Re: Confidentiality of Worldcom Teleconference Pricing]

  • To: nc-corp@dnso.org
  • Subject: [nc-corp] [Re: Confidentiality of Worldcom Teleconference Pricing]
  • From: Louis Touton <touton@icann.org>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 15:37:56 -0700
  • Sender: owner-nc-corp@dnso.org

To the NC Budget Committee:

First, let me thank Elisabeth for arranging for this mailing list to
be established.  As she mentions, it should be used only exceptionally
for situations justifying confidentiality.

ICANN's contract with Worldcom for teleconferencing services requires
that pricing and terms of the service be kept confidential from third
parties.  Accordingly, discussions about the cost of individual calls
should not take place on the publicly archived nc-budget list, but
instead on this list.  Overall amounts owed to Worldcom (as
distinguished from the costs of individual calls) may, to provide
the necessary transparency, be more broadly disclosed.  If in doubt,
please ask me before disclosing information publicly.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Louis Touton
General Counsel