Sent: 02 January 2003 10:22
Subject: [council] ICANN Budget Input

Happy New Year to a new GNSO Council.

1. a full time person (one man year) policy support resource to the GNSO
2. funding for part time (half man year?) administrative support to the GNSO
3. funding for the GNSO web and mail list services.

Anything else?

The allocation of this and the choice of provider is a separate issue. At this stage all we need to do I would suggest is to ensure there is sufficient funding in the budget line entitled GNSO.

Philip