[nc-budget]

RE: [nc-budget] 2003 GNSO BUDGET

Sorry, I htought that Chuck was speaking for Verisign. MC

-----Original Message-----
From: Cochetti, Roger [mailto:RCochetti@verisign.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 12:46 PM
To: Cade,Marilyn S - LGA; Gomes, Chuck; Cochetti, Roger; DNSO Budget
Committee (E-mail)
Subject: RE: [nc-budget] 2003 GNSO BUDGET

Thanks Marilyn.

On behalf of VeriSign, let me clarify that VeriSign has no position on this
question.  We participate in the  Budget Committee as individual volunteers
who try to figure out what is best for the institution.

Roger Cochetti
Senior Vice President & Chief Policy Officer
VeriSign
rogerc@verisign.com
(202) 973-6600