[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] Approval of invoices

Hello Roger,

I haven't seen any emails that approve the invoices for Glen de Saint Gery
or AFNIC for the quarter (1 July to 30 Sept).

I am not sure of your usual procedures here.

Perhaps you could schedule a teleconference of the budget committee to
approve the invoices, or
would an email approve from the budget committee members be appropriate?
I gather the following are on the budget committee list:

"Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@aim.be>
"Elisabeth Porteneuve" <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr>
"Roger Cochetti" <rcochetti@verisign.com> Chairman
"Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@verisign.com>
"Louis Touton" <touton@icann.org>
"Andrew McLaughlin" <mclaughlin@pobox.com>
"Marilyn Cade" <mcade@att.com>
"Antonio Harris" <harris@cabase.org.ar>
"Harold Feld" <hfeld@mediaaccess.org>
"Glen de Saint Gery" <gcore@wanadoo.fr>

I gather that the budget committee has a limit of $5000 for approval.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin