From: DNSO Secretariat [mailto:DNSO.Secretariat@dnso.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 5:38 PM
To: philip.sheppard@aim.be; rcochetti@verisign.com; cgomes@verisign.com;
Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr; gcore@wanadoo.fr
Subject: Management Accounts to 31 May 2002

To: Roger Cochetti
NC Budget Committee Chair,

Paris, 4 June 2002

Dear Roger,

Please find attached the Management Accounts to 31 May 2002,
for 8 months of DNSO Secretariat services.

Under expenditure all items but teleconferences are well within budget.
In total we are $6131 under the total figures shown in the budget.

Best regards,

Glen de Saint Gery
Elisabeth Porteneuve
-
Attached:
Excel spreadsheet file DNSOSEC.ManagAccounts.31may02

DNSOSEC.ManagAccounts.31may02.xls