[nc-budget]

RE: [nc-budget] FW: Updated DNSO Finance Reports

Roger, I just heard that the Budget Committee of ICANN opposed having the DNSO secretariat funded by ICANN.  Can you clarify anything that you might know about this and what the various positions were which were taken by the registry and registrar representatives? I believe that all of us would be interested in any insights which you or others might offer, if you are indeed the rep on that.
-----Original Message-----
From: Cochetti, Roger [mailto:RCochetti@verisign.com]
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2002 6:36 PM
To: Nc-Budget (E-mail)
Subject: [nc-budget] FW: Updated DNSO Finance Reports

FYI:  I have Diane to update this to include May DNSO receipts and
expenses, which I am hoping to circulate to the Budget Committee before
our next meeting and to the Council after that.

At our next meeting I was planning to review both the current outlook
for the 2002 DNSO budget and the Non-Commercial Constituency compliance
issue.  Does anyone have any other issues that they would like addressed
at the next meeting?

Roger
Chair
NC Budget Committee

Roger J. Cochetti
Senior Vice-President & Chief Policy Officer
VeriSign
(202) 973-6600
rcochetti@verisign.com