[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] June 5th, 2002 CONFIRMED

********NC Budget Committee Meeting has now been confirmed**************

Dear Members:
Please confirm the following Teleconference Information for the Names
Council Budget Committee meeting, which is scheduled to take place at 08:00
US/East Coast Time - 12:00 noon UTC, Wednesday 5 June 2002.  The duration of
this call will be 2 Hours.
Thank you all, so very much for your patience and flexibility.

Call Leader:  		Roger Cochetti
International Dial:	630-395-0058
US Toll Free:		877-602-6814
Pass Code:   		80124 followed by #

All needed documents will be distributed prior to the meeting.

Thank you,

Jennifer D. Boggess
Executive Assistant to Roger Cochetti
Senior Vice President & Chief Policy Officer
VeriSign Policy Office
1666 K Street N.W.
Suite 410
Washington, DC  20006