[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] FOUR INVOICES FOR APPROVAL FROM FISAT AND AFNIC

NC Budget Committee-

Attached you will find copies of four invoices that we have received from
FISAT (Glen de St Gerry) and AFNIC for services to the DNSO during April.
Two of these are routine monthly AFNIC and FISAT expenses and two are
reimbursements for Glen's out of pocket expenses (travel to Bucharest and
Internet services.)  I recommend that we approve them and ask that you
indicate yes, no, or abstain at your earliest convenience.

Roger Cochetti
Chair
Names Council Budget Committee

Roger J. Cochetti
Senior Vice-President & Chief Policy Officer
VeriSign
(202) 973-6600
rcochetti@verisign.com

Y2002.Apr.AFNIC-to-ICANN-invoice.doc