From: Cochetti, Roger [mailto:RCochetti@verisign.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 4:19 PM
To: Nc-Budget (E-mail)
Subject: [nc-budget] INVOICES FOR NC BUDGET COMMITTEE APPROVAL

Attached you will find three invoices from AFNIC and FISAT for the approval
of the Names Council Budget Committee.  Two are routine, monthly re-curring
expenses and one is to partially cover the cost of Glen's travel to Accra.
I recommend that these be paid promptly.

Please indicate your approval, disapproval or abstention on the payment of
these invoices by March 7th.  As usual, if there are any objections to the
payment of these invoices, we will hold them until our next meeting.

Thanks,

Roger Cochetti
Chair
Names Council Budget Committee

Roger J. Cochetti
Senior Vice President & Chief Policy Officer
VeriSign
rcochetti@verisign.com
202-973-6600