[nc-budget]

RE: [nc-budget] ROUTINE INVOICES

Roger,

Something that would be very helpful for the budget committee would be a
very simple spreadsheet that could be distributed each time expenses are
approved. It could show the amount budgeted for the expense, the actual
expense and the variance as well as YTD actuals versus budgeted amounts
and variance.

Chuck

smime.p7s