From: Elisabeth Porteneuve [mailto:Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 11:18 AM
To: Cochetti, Roger
Cc: Philip Sheppard; AFNIC - Elisabeth PORTENEUVE; Glen de Saint Gery
Subject: Invoices for Glen de Saint Gery and AFNIC services to the DNSO
in year 2002, January 2002

To: Roger Cochetti
NC Budget Committee Chair,

Paris, 25 January 2002

Dear Roger,

Pursuant to the Names Council agreement with Glen de Saint Gery and AFNIC,
the joint services to the DNSO started to be provided in October 2001.

Please find attached invoices corresponding for January 2002. The invoices
from Glen de Saint Gery include telephone cost.

Best regards,

Glen de Saint Gery
Elisabeth Porteneuve

PJ: