[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] ADDITION TO: AGENDA FOR TODAY'S BUDGET COMMITTEE TELECONFERENCE

Sorry I omitted the attached request from Glen, which is a fourth item for
today's meeting:

Dear Budget Committee,

In view of the ICANN conference in Accra in March, may I submit estimated
traveling expenses, payable, if possible in advance:
Return air fare:         $790
Hotel 5 nights           $750
COL @ $60 a day:  $360
Total                         $1900

Thank you very much for your consideration
Glen
DNSO Secretariat

Roger

Roger J. Cochetti
Senior Vice President & Chief Policy Officer
VeriSign
rcochetti@verisign.com
202-973-6600