[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] JENNIFER BOGGESS JOINS VERISIGN

Please join me in welcoming Jennifer Boggess to the Policy group of VeriSign
as Executive Assistant and Office Manager.  In this capacity, she succeeds
Athena McAllister and Jennifer Dawson and will work primarily from our 1666
K Street, NW offices and periodically from our Dulles, Virginia site.
Jennifer Boggess will administer the K Street facilities, the Policy group's
budget and accounting activities and provide administrative support.  She
can be reached a 202-973-6604 or at jboggess@verisign.com

Jennifer joins us from Riptech, an Internet security company, where she
recruited  a wide range of employees, prior to which she was with
Collaborex, Inc., a B2B professional services company.  Earlier, Jennifer
had been with TRW, Inc. and Thomson Corporation, where she'd undertaken a
wide range of administrative assignments.

Roger J. Cochetti
Senior Vice President & Chief Policy Officer
VeriSign
rcochetti@verisign.com
202-973-6600