[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] REVISED AGENDA FOR NAMES COUNCIL BUDGET TELECON

Roger J. Cochetti
Senior Vice President & Chief Policy Officer
VeriSign
rcochetti@verisign.com
202-973-6600

>  Agenda Items
>
> 1. Report on current financial condition of the DNSO and
	   outlook for end of budget year.

> 2. Treatment of payments by DNSO Constituencies (i.e. whether
>  payments should be credited toward the dues for the year in
>  which the payment is made or the oldest debt for that Constituency)
>
> 3. Payment of AFNIC invoice for AFNIC services to the DNSO
>  during 2000 (i.e. resolution of a question raised by ICANN
>  counsel of the intent of the Names Council regarding
>  intellectual property rights to software developed by AFNIC
>  in connection with AFNIC's services to the DNSO)
>
> 4. 2002 DNSO Budget, including 2002 Constituency Dues (I will
>  present a discussion proposal and 2001 results prior to our meeting.)

	5. Contract status with Lodger and AFNIC

	6. Proposal that ICANN cover expenses of DNSO

	Dial In Information