From: owner-nc-budget@dnso.org [mailto:owner-nc-budget@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of McAllister, Athena
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 5:47 AM
To: 'nc-budget@dnso.org'
Subject: [nc-budget] CANCELLATION of Tomorrows Names Council Budget
Committee Telecon

This is to notify you that tomorrow's telecon is cancelled due to my earlier
email message today, and because Roger has not yet received the MOU from
ICANN management which was the purpose of the meeting.

At this point, Elisabeth has already given me feedback that trying to
arrange a telecon early next week will most likely be too difficult, so I
would like to propose a meeting while in Stockholm. Roger would be happy to
host a meeting on Saturday, June 2nd at 8:00 am in his room at the Sheraton
Hotel and Erica could participate via telecon.

Erica, that would be 4:00 pm on Saturday for you in Melbourne.

Please confirm your availability with me. Thanks again.

Athena McAllister
Policy Office
VeriSign, Inc.
Tele: 202-973-6604 or 703-742-4725