From: owner-nc-budget@dnso.org [mailto:owner-nc-budget@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Cochetti, Roger
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 9:40 PM
To: 'Erica Roberts'; Cochetti, Roger; nc-budget@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [nc-budget] MY RECOLLECTION OF OUR RESOLUTION OF TODAY

It seems to me that the changes that Erica's version makes are to recognize
that

(1) ICANN management currently administers the DNSO's assessed dues (so she
says "in the event that ICANN management is no longer willing..."; and
(2) our decision regarding the fallback to the French non-profit related to
the voluntary funds, and not necessarily the assessed dues.

If anyone objects to Erica's slight re-wording of the decision that we made,
please let me know as soon as possible.