[nc-budget]

Re: [nc-budget] Names Council Budget Committee Telecon Tomorrow -- Please Respond

Athena,

I see I am creating the "bottleneck" in the time for this telecon --
lets put it on B, I will survive the night work.
      B. 15 Feb, 6pm New York, 24:00 Paris, 10am next day Melbourne

Thank you !
Looking forward to listen you later today/tonight/tomorrow
Elisabeth