[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] Names Council Budget Committee Telecon Tomorrow -- Please Respond

For tomorrow's telecon of the Names Council we are having some scheduling
conflicts on our end, so I now need to know which time would be more
convenient for the rest of you. Would you prefer to have the call at 3 pm
New York Time, 9 pm Paris Time, and 7 am Friday, February 15 Melbourne OR
6:00 pm New York Time, 12:00 am Paris Time, and 10:00 am Friday, February
15.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience with this one. Look forward to
hearing back from you soon.

Athena McAllister
Policy Office
VeriSign, Inc.