[nc-budget]

Re: [nc-budget] Names Council Budget Committee Telecon BeforeFeb. 8

on 31/01/01 22:34, Erica Roberts at erica.roberts@bigpond.com wrote:

> I'm comfortable with Chuck's proposal.
> I will also be travelling until the 11 Feb and connectivity will be patchy.
>
> erica

-
I could afford only Feb 5th and Feb 6th, provided we switch to the same time
as the last NC teleconf, ie 22:00 CET (or 4:00 pm EST).
But I agree with Erica and Chuck, that the problem could be fixed by e-mail

I am just reading now the various comments, involving NCC contribution to
budget
Allow me a couple of hours and I will contribute also to that, as NCDNHC
rep.
Regards

Dany

Dany VANDROMME                    |  Directeur du GIP RENATER

                Reseau National de Telecommunications
         pour la Technologie, l'Enseignement et la Recherche

                                  |  ENSAM
Tel   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 30     |  151 Boulevard de l'Hopital
Fax   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 31     |  75013 Paris
E-mail: Dany.Vandromme@renater.fr |  FRANCE