From: McAllister, Athena [mailto:athenam@netsol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 11:11 AM
To: 'nc-budget@dnso.org'
Subject: [nc-budget] Names Council Budget Committee Telecon Before Feb.
8

Hello All,

As you are aware, the Names Council telecon is scheduled for next week on
the 8th, and Philip Sheppard has asked if the budget committee would be
prepared to revisit its recommendation on the 2001 budget during that time.
Therefore, would you please let me know ASAP your availability for a telecon
on Friday, Feb.2; Monday, Feb. 5;  Tuesday, Feb. 6 or Wednesday, Feb. 7.

Thanks.

Athena McAllister
Policy Office
VeriSign, Inc.